Any alternatives?

No, eBay still king for used stuff
Of course there's craigslist for big items...

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

I sell on Etsy, the link to my store is in my signature. They are basically, just another daymare, much like Ebay.
However, they only charge 3% seller fee, but they also charge a .20cent listing fee per item. That item stays listed for 4 months. They have recently implemented mandatory direct check-out through their system, so fees may have gone up to 4%. I use them with stand alone Paypal, so far so good. Nothing to write home about, but it makes up for what my CD's are no longer making, lol.

Type into search "alternatives to ebay", there are some blogs that lists all the different selling venues. Dawanda, indiestore, go-daddy, shopify, not really a lot of effective alternatives (that I've been able to tap, as of yet). Good luck.

Yep, I tried it also. EBay rules and they know it. I did manage to sell an overpriced toy on Amazon though. I tried to list some cult classic DVDs but you have to go through too much to get approved in that category. So I just let them sit on EBay and they sold this week for $160.00. They prolly would have been closer to $300 on Amazon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back