any and all experiences in dowsing or the para- normal

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
There was the time when my next door neighbor found out I was into metal detecting... the next week he had a set of rods of some sort "for sale" from a friend of his.

From what I could tell (I opened the box) it was a set of car antennas mounted on boxes with a red LED, and the circuitry was there just to light the light. Nicely made, had a set of sealed bearings, and knurled handles. All at the lowball price of 500 bucks.

I was not impressed. With the design, or the operation.

Z

ZumbroKid

Actually on tv 2 nights ago there was a show on about ghost and it showed these folks using rods/coat hangers to detect the presents of them. Surprised me to see that.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I've been to area 51, as close as I could get anyways, without being shot. Almost got nailed one night at the back gate of Nellis too, by an overzealous guard. Turns out they were on edge for a reason, they were developing the stealth bomber at the time, and it was still top secret. Talk about a hole-in-the-wall! The Ale E Inn was just that.

Lots of UFO sightings in and around Henderson while they were testing at low altitude, LOL!

We were just kids at the time, out riding quads in the desert behind nellis.

As far as dowsing goes, that was my only experience with LRL's. My grandmother used to witch water pretty good. Kinda hard to miss anywhere here in Oregon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread