What's new

any April Fools posts ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,859
Reaction score
76,312
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so Now you's have me wondering, is there any April Fools threads in Today's Finds
we need to move, to Comedy Central
now that April 1st is over ?

Last thing I want to do, is Banner a False find and have a Member thought of as an "American Digger" type lol

so at this point all April 1st. finds are not in running for banner ;)
 
Sorry to disappoint and not post something but that is my one day off... :thumbsup:
 
That's the only holiday I actually celebrate, by taking a day off :p
 
That's the only holiday I actually celebrate, by taking a day off :p


Ya Know Spart.......


The More I think about that.........



The More that makes sense :icon_thumright:
 
Spart is serious. We pros take the day off and let the amateurs take the field.
 
Sorry Jeff, but all the finds posts from yesterday were jokes and have to be moved.
 
I did dig a 1937 Colorado Licensed Chauffeur badge on April 1, but told everyone I dug a 1905-s 10 dollar gold piece instead.
Carl
(My 8th cab drivers badge, by the way)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom