What's new

any body know this coin?????

kongfish

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cudjoe Key, Florida
Detector(s) used
Several
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Can anyone I.D. this old coin I have found.
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 383
aaaaaaa said:
Pic of other side please?

agreed.


Not a good idea to put a live email on the internet, they will be picked up electronically & you will get spammed to death.
 
Upvote 0
Muscat and Oman 5 Baizahs copper nickel
Date AH/Moslem 1365 (AD 1946)
A sultanate on the southeast coast of the Arabian peninsula.

:)
 
Upvote 0
Now I know why I kept that 1966 Yeoman World Coin book.

I think that the original poster has to set the thread to "green check" which means
that he is satisfied with the identification of the item.

:)
 
Upvote 0
WilliamBoyd said:
Now I know why I kept that 1966 Yeoman World Coin book.

I think that the original poster has to set the thread to "green check" which means
that he is satisfied with the identification of the item.

:)
Good to have around. :wink:

Yes kongfish,

If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear


Here is a photo tutorial to help you through that process. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom