What's new

Any Canadians here?

Prime

Full Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
179
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI2500 with EagleEye.
Primary Interest:
Other
Is anyone here from Canada? I'm not looking for a hunting buddy or anything, just curious. Maybe I could learn something about canadian laws(which i'll look into anyways) and so forth.
 
I'm about 30 min from Toronto to the east.
 
Hi, another from B.C. here. I bought my first metal detector a month ago - Garrett GTAx400. Still waiting for the rain to stop so I can give it a serious test.
 
im from northern ontario near timmins...shania twains hometown

BRANCH what part of eastern ontario are u in
 
Hello eh ,from one of the coldest spots in winter season.
lookin forward to purchasing a md soon, after checkin out all the sights and forums I see alot of people spending there time doin something they enjoy and might even make a profit so I have the itch bigtime.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom