Any Coast To Coast AM fans here ???

Mar 3, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70 , Ace 250
Note : I think Saturdays show will be interesting for Treasure hunters and history buffs alike 03/08/08 "The Lost Ark of the Covenant: Solving the 2,500 Year Old Mystery of the Fabled Biblical Ark "
you can listen for free on your am radio , radio affliates in your area
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/affiliates/aa.html <-- radio stations in your area "All of the United states and Canada "

There has to be a few Coast to coast am fans here ? but for those who are not familiar with Coast To coast am , it is a late night radio show with an estimated 30 million listeners who tune in every week , both on-line where you can listen and download the shows when ever you want or on am radio , Hosted by George Norry , this 4 hour program deals in topics from A to Z of the unknown ,Lost civilizations , mysteries , Bigfoot, UFOs , the paranormal ,science etc etc ..
if there are coast to coast fans what is some of your favorite show and Guest ?
Dr. Morgus, or J.C ... ;-)
. you can visit the link for more info and on what station you can listen to this fantastic show in your area , or even on line where you can download the show
http://www.coasttocoastam.com

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I listen when I can.I always try to listen when they have "ghost to ghost".

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Have been a long time fan. Ever since Art Bell started it years ago in Vegas. I use to listen to Art Bell back in 1971/72 when he was at a local radio statino in Monterey California. Have listened ever since.

Desertfox

Fisher

Sep 24, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Love it...not so much now that Art isn't around as much. I don't get to listen to it as much now either since I got off the graveyard shift, but I bought a CC Radio just to pick up the show when I'm night fishing.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I used to catch it during the night shifts... loved it for it's entertainment value...

Like homestake, I've heard some of the most bizzare and retarded stuff there taken seriously - and some extreamly interesting stuff too.

It's always entertaining and worth a listen...

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
I used to catch it during the night shifts... loved it for it's entertainment value...

Like homestake, I've heard some of the most bizzare and retarded stuff there taken seriously - and some extreamly interesting stuff too.

It's always entertaining and worth a listen...
is the alien "probing " true? the funniest show i heard
it was this guy he called in claiming he and his dog being "probed" i never laughed so hard in my life :thumbsup:

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
One night I heard a guy who said he was a horse... he acted and was treated like a horse, and - I guess really thought he was a horse so some degree. It was absolutely the most asinine thing I've ever heard. I don't remember who the host was (this was several years ago) but he played right along... and the callers were all so serious. :tard:

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
you get the mental,time wasters,pranksters,and such during open lines and some of the guests for that
matter. :icon_jokercolor:

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
You never mentioned a classic. The guy called himself the time traveler and really drew the laughs. In each call he would make a sports prediction and every one was correct. Haven't heard anything about him recently but as I recall he did the Kentucky Derby and named the top three horses in order about eleven months before the race when no one knew the names of the horses. He named the two teams in the super bowl and which one won and did that before the season started too.
Very similar to the one guy out of a hundred who wrote to Desert magazine and claimed to have found the Lost Pegleg. This one guy sent along some black gold nuggets each time he wrote to prove his bonafides.
That sort of thing really ties a knot in a sceptics tail. siegfried schlagrule

Prime

Apr 30, 2004
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI2500 with EagleEye.
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to listen to it every night on certain job sites(I did security). I liked the topics that Ian sometimes covered, like the one time when the topic was BigFoot.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite radio show for at least 15 years. I miss Art, but Ian is great too!

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
late night propaganda to keep you in a state of fear imo, as long as you dont take it too seriously it's pretty good entertainment, sometimes.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, long time listener...Miss Art Bell, But George is good....

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

wwace

Jan 4, 2006
Anchorage AK
Detector(s) used
Exterra 70, Etrac, AT Pro
Oh God yes Coast to Coast is the best modern show on radio absolutely. Art Bell, George and Ian are fantastic

Drudge

Nov 19, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab: eTrac, Excalibur II, Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its on at 1am here but I try to listen for a little before passing out :)

EastCoastmetal

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Mels Hole" the bottomless pit in Washington state was classic CTC.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dude that was one of his bedt Im a member for years and still lizten to current shows an Art Bell reruns every night

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread