What's new

Any door knob collecters

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
My Dad bought these for me on E-bay.They said Porcelain,I really don't know.This one just does not look like it to me..
SDC10813.jpg

SDC10814.jpg
 
This one is the best IMO,not sure of age but it's cool.
SDC10815.jpg

SDC10816.jpg

SDC10817.jpg
 
I'm not a collector!!! The First One Looks Like it Walnut ( wood ) Part of a Burl Highly Polished And Beautiful!!! second pic look like there is a small Crack??? near the Metal!!! HH Chug

Both are Great Handles!!!
 
I saw 2 today at a thrift store.Both appeared to be white porcelean. The tag on one said 1800's and the other 1700's. They looked the same to me. Don't know how they knew the age of them?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom