Any F75 LTD vendors that dont give away "free" things that have better prices?

GreyGhost

Feb 14, 2010
AZ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any F75 LTD vendors that don't give away "free" things that have better prices?

Between Kellyco, ebay and amazon the best price I've found on an F75 LTD was the standard $1249.00
But almost every seller wants to throw in books, pinpointers, aprons, trowels etc. for "free" but I can't help but feel these items raise the retail price of the detector higher than it should be. It almost feels like there's a "monopoly" on the price of these. Whatever I'm looking for I'm almost always able to find a lower price on it somewhere but with this detector its not the case.
Are there any vendors out there (maybe on this site) that sell F75 LTD's without all the giveaways for a better price than $1249.00?
Thanks

Re: Any F75 LTD vendors that don't give away "free" things that have better prices?

He's not a dealer on this forum,

[mod]Edited: Sorry This says Why[/mod]

Re: Any F75 LTD vendors that don't give away "free" things that have better prices?

Feel free to contact me! I am a forum sponsor.

My bad, sorry Bart!

No worries here! Back to the regularly scheduled program! :icon_thumright: ;D

Thanks Bart!
Hopefully all the features on this thing won't make my head spin ;D

No worries! Just run it like I told you till you get the feel for it. You will love it! Feel free to call or email any questions you have on it.

Well Grey?? How you like it?

Unfortunately I left for FLETC not long after I got the F75 so I didn't get a lot of time to use it yet!

One thing to check out that is more important is the dealers return policy. One large major online retailer for example will charge you a 30 percent restocking fee if you open the md box despite their "no risk" guarantee. Read all the fine print before you buy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back