What's new

Any freelance writers here?

HollandsBrook

Full Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2008
Messages
105
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scotch Plains, NJ
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi are there any freelance writers here? I have a metal detecting blog and am looking to add some new content. It would be how-to topics that would benefit beginners.

If interested, reply to this message or send me a PM.

Thanks!
Marc
 
I have done tons of freelance writing in the past. If you're still looking for help PM me and let me know what you need. Have a great day!
 
Although I'm still very much a novice detector, I'm a writer and would love to cointribute
 
Thanks everyone. Sorry for the late reply. For some reason I didn't get email notifications of thread replies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom