What's new

Any Freemason experts out there?

Marty-Graw

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
895
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Picked these up at the flea market this morning ....did some research and I know WHAT they are.......ceremonial rods for the officers at the meetings.....the one in the middle with the sun represents the Senior Deacon ( it IS broken on one side)....two on the right with the moon is for the Junior Deacon (one doesn't have the original shaft)and the two on the right with the cornecopia are for the Senior and junior Steward....what i DON'T know is .....what are they worth?....I don't have much at all in them....gave $20 for all 5 if anyone has any ideas I would be eternally gratefull
 

Attachments

  • 000_0181.webp
    000_0181.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 000_0182.webp
    000_0182.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 416
All I can say is WOW nice ! I'm curious to what age . U did good :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Very nice find, especially for the price. Most states have different 'jewels' that represent each officer's
station. Quite possibly they may have changed over the years. Being from Pa. , other than the Square
& Compass , none of these are familiar. Plenty of info online, especially today, although most of it isn't
completely correct. These symbols shouldn't be too hard to find, although they may vary state to state.
 
Upvote 0
lostcauses said:
New just the tops are about $95.00 each.

awesome...thx for the info that is the first value of any kind i have heard

thx everyone for your help
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom