Any Gold Mask or Tangra Users Willing to Offer Feedback on this Bulgarian Company?

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I am trying to research the Gold Mask & Tangra metal detecting company in Bulgaria and can't find out loads of data from YouTube or the net. I have read some comments that they produce very nice equipment. Looking to give them a try if I can find a few others that have used there products and found them reliable and productive. Currently eyeing the Gold Mask 5+ and Tangra Relic Hunter III. Thanks for anyone that can provide information or links leading to more data. Peace.

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks mate. Visited a few of these sights and viewed most of the YouTube videos. I got a few more puzzle pieces and that helps. Have a great day. Peace.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
curious why you wouldn't just get a regular offering from various conventional manufacturers? Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, Tesoro, etc. ? Is there something about this off-brand that has a higher-claim that you're curious about ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread