Frostgrim
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2019
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi there!
I'm a new member and joined to ask if there are any arrowhead hunting areas in the central/piedmont areas in NC that others may know of.
After a recent trip to the Rockies, I found the following and now my son (8) and I are really wanting to go searching for more!
Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to respond here or message directly if you prefer.
Thanks!


I'm a new member and joined to ask if there are any arrowhead hunting areas in the central/piedmont areas in NC that others may know of.
After a recent trip to the Rockies, I found the following and now my son (8) and I are really wanting to go searching for more!
Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to respond here or message directly if you prefer.
Thanks!


Upvote
0
The state of NC is rich in artifacts so you need to do is some home work. Ask landowners for permission to hunt their land and it never hurts to have your son with you, because some folks can't turn down the smile of a child. Go to a local museum and see what's found in the area, just be sure before you get on some ones land that you have permission and respect the land and the land owner. Good luck.!!!!!!!!






