jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2018 #1 I think the lead has the older look just looking for opinions on this piece Attachments IMG_0359.webp 478.6 KB · Views: 79
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 15, 2018 #2 I've bought and sold a lot of stained glass windows over the years and my first impression of yours is that it's relatively modern. It's very decorative, and was likely made to be hung in a window to catch the light. Dave Upvote 0
I've bought and sold a lot of stained glass windows over the years and my first impression of yours is that it's relatively modern. It's very decorative, and was likely made to be hung in a window to catch the light. Dave