savant365 said:I don't know where your are located at but it reminds me of a tool used to grab lines for a boat. Was it found in an area where that would be likely?
More like shot blast itjeff of pa said:Breezie said:I vote to 'fry' it; does Dennis do electrolysis?
I agree, if he can.
With wood in it, I'd say definately was on a post.
IF He can get this whole word or Letters
clear, a Google image search may help

bigcypresshunter said:cabincreeker said:It looks like the end of a pole used to open and close out of reach windows, much like the ones in an older school. The up shaped part to push the latch open. The down shaped part to pull it closed.
Tell us those letters creskol.![]()
Deftone said:creskol said:bradyboy said:question
what type of screw threads
right or left hand turn?
fine thread or very course thread?
the thread of this item should determin if it is used for gas
Brady
What threads are you talking about?
It's a candy cane.![]()
You are right! 
bradyboy said:I'm asking if the one end is threaded - female thread
reason for asking is -
Gas fed lines require a course thread, also a reversed thread
I finer thread would indicate a standard pipe thread, to connect to standard pipes
It really is an important question
Brady
Breezie