What's new

Any help would be awesome

Timare

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 21, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm new to this and have only been coin hunting a few months and I love it. I have a 1992 D and possibly DDO and DDR but I'm not sure and also I have a penny with weird markings and wanted to know if something like this is worth anything or should be graded. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Picture_20185821055803.webp
    Picture_20185821055803.webp
    451.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture_20185421055407.webp
    Picture_20185421055407.webp
    648.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture_20185221055242.webp
    Picture_20185221055242.webp
    597.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture_20185021055004.webp
    Picture_20185021055004.webp
    590.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture_20183621053629.webp
    Picture_20183621053629.webp
    489.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture_20183321053301.webp
    Picture_20183321053301.webp
    238.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 1532218846437732362722.webp
    1532218846437732362722.webp
    152.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 15322189317731519953316.webp
    15322189317731519953316.webp
    138.5 KB · Views: 85
Welcome to th forums. The only one I can possibly help you with is the last one with what looks like after mint damage.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome. I believe what you have here is called strike doubling. The coin slid slightly getting out of the punch. If that is the case, the "extra" portion of the letter/date will be FLAT. A true double die has both parts rounded.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom