What's new

Any hit here? A mine?

weregolf

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
985
Reaction score
648
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Im looking an old mine or cave with treasure
Red rocky mountain is the suspicious zone
..hunting for next spring, so, take your time

View attachment 1393049
 
Here i get a hit
..but, look is a small Treasure
 
Last edited:
I get a mine shaft with gold bars
cerroc2.webp
 
Any other spot..
 
I think this has a signal for an entrance or cave.
 

Attachments

  • cerroc2.webp
    cerroc2.webp
    147.3 KB · Views: 124
Thanks Red

I get a big signal here, metal,
but no cave and some mineral too :(
 
Last edited:
That time wasn't searching for any metal, only for underground complex systems. There does seem to be a gold signal going straight up, from the point of your arrow.
 
Last edited:
Red, the gold signal of target is to the left and down on the crossing streams (little down)
but its a mirror, you need "kill the mirror" to get REAL target
 
Red, the gold signal of target is to the left and down on the crossing streams (little down)
but its a mirror, you need "kill the mirror" to get REAL target

WEREGOLF, like that name, sounds like you were a golfer at one time --
How to kill mirror, if it is polite to ask ? thanks
elh
 
There is a signal above, it could be related to the target in some way.
 
With the history, obviously you have more than one type of site here.
 

Attachments

  • cerroc3B.webp
    cerroc3B.webp
    148.7 KB · Views: 129
Thanks Red
..i guess rectangles are possible Treasure area
 
Dowsing the "Green arrow" area i get this..
 
I got signals from something, where your left circles...looks like a red with darker circle inside.
 
The big circles are..
*gray = mineral
*pink = mirror or ghost hit
*yellow = treasure
..small circles are the center of spot

Pink lines are the connection between spots ..rays of gold
 
Last edited:
I am interested in understanding what "kill the mirror" means to and how to do it as well, I would imagine it would refer to a signal that is some distance away from the actual target not a false positive just a false indication...but that is just a guess and of course I could very much be wrong on that and so any enlightening would be much appreciated: )
 
I am interested in understanding what "kill the mirror" means to and how to do it as well, I would imagine it would refer to a signal that is some distance away from the actual target not a false positive just a false indication...but that is just a guess and of course I could very much be wrong on that and so any enlightening would be much appreciated: )
You need Test, Test and more Test
 
:occasion14: you are very right on testing if you want to learn,there are no short cuts, are i would have found them by now.
 
I still do maps of cities just to test myself. If I can not find schools, parks or libraries I know I need more practice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom