What's new

Any hit here? A mine?

For fans and testers
..second Pink circle area from left to right
 
Yellow circle area :headbang:
..will not last forever
 
yep real target there,well done. mine-a1.webp
 
weregolf Post # 22

I am just learning--but here is what I got. No silver coins, No silver ore, No gold coins---what I see is placer gold
 
weregolf Post # 22

I am just learning--but here is what I got. No silver coins, No silver ore, No gold coins---what I see is placer gold
Sorry, no mines or nuggets zone
 
Well Weregolf--since not to many are replying I will try again:

Is there / was there----a cache there? Yes
Is it in a metal box No
Is it in a wood box yes
Is it in saddle bags No
The value in its face ( ie the face of the coins / paper money ) is less than $ 100

If I made mistakes all I can say is I am trying--Barton
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom