What's new

Any idea what these are and if they are worth anything?

kcook

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_3323 5x7.webpIMG_3296 5x7.webpIMG_3344 5x7 B.webp
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum.

It looks like you have a very nice piece of Knife River Flint there. More pics of the other edges, will help determine use of the piece, and possible value. The other pieces, need more views of them too. I'm not certain the one far right is even an artifact from what little I can see anyways.

Oh yeah, where these pieces are from will help too.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for responding. The 1st and 3rd picture are of the same thing, and I have included more pictures like you suggested, these pictures are of the same item. Central Minnesota was where I found them

IMG_3327 5x7.webpIMG_3355 5x7.webpIMG_3319 5x7.webpIMG_3331 5x7.webpIMG_3332 5x7.webpIMG_3343 5x7.webpIMG_3350 5x7.webpIMG_3356 5x7.webpIMG_3365 5x7.webp
 
scraper or knife could also be a broken blade tip. welcome to the site, rock
 
I go along with Rock it could be either one, but the other items It's hard to tell, the one on the left looks like a stone sitting inside another:dontknow:Welcome to Tnet.
 
It looks like half a blade to me, it would have been spectacular whole. KRF isn't at all uncommon in Minnesota. Nice find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom