Any idea what this is?

RiverGuy4426

Jul 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in the Little Spokane river near Chattaroy, WA. In the past I found arrow heads and other Indian artifacts but I have no idea what this is other than some kind of anchor. It is made out of granite. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
IMG_0175[1].JPG IMG_0176[1].JPG

Upvote 0

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The remains of "D. B. Cooper?" I think you are on to something with the possible boat anchor explanation. It is too big to be a Native farm tool or weapon of war. Welcome to the Treasurenet website, and we do have a Native American relics link, just scroll to it and paste your inquiry there again. Some experts will pipe in soon. Happy Hunting, Sub

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If thats not natural, I have seen some rock with recesses carved, but to me this seems a little over the top. It would be a long drawn out process to get it to this stage & why not make it less of a shallow recess, that way, it takes less time & is stronger??

Dreadnox

Jul 28, 2013
Austin Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Metadyne magnet stick, Garretts pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like natural water wear but I am no expert on such things is cool looking tho.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions