What's new

Any idea what this is?

soulranger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in my yard today. There are some writings on it. I tried googling some of it, and I was getting a joint replacement company so I dont think that is it lol. A magnet does not stick to it. It is pretty light and scratches easily. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20181230_154244.webp
    20181230_154244.webp
    348.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 20181230_154250.webp
    20181230_154250.webp
    298.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 20181230_154256.webp
    20181230_154256.webp
    282.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 20181230_154343.webp
    20181230_154343.webp
    280.5 KB · Views: 81
What does it say on it? I can’t make it out.
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice ID...
I agree.. Finger Splint.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks everyone! I agree, I think it's a finger splint. Great ID guys thanks!
 
Upvote 0
Good job pointing that out.. lol
 
Upvote 0
Welcome from MI Tommy
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
573
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
732
Replies
2
Views
207

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom