What's new

Any idea what this is?

geg

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hagerstown MD
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to detecting and found this in my backyard when practicing. Pics show both sides and the groove around the edge which still has some soil in it. Thanks for your help!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9629.webp
    IMG_9629.webp
    537 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9630.webp
    IMG_9630.webp
    540.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_9632.webp
    IMG_9632.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 83
Grommet.

From a Tarp or tent or the likes.

Here is similar...

untitled.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard geg! Take a look at Forum: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
Yeap, tarp ring, they don't half sound off....
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet!! These guys have already nailed it!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom