What's new

Any Ideas? A stumper!!

Digger RJ

Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2017
Messages
22,153
Reaction score
37,830
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F5FC6AAE-1B68-425E-8892-9ACC29123F34.webp1F7D6DA8-8611-485C-B728-F2DE1BE3F43A.webpFC0F8F3B-3C13-4733-8630-B168F0763C25.webpB2DC1ABA-4A35-41A7-B816-158130A89E50.webp
I found this in about 3ft deep water when I was detecting in the Ocean in St. Pete, on the Sirata Resort beach. Didn't think much about it until now. Looking through shells We had found I came across it again and thought I'd see if any of You have any ideas? It weighs at 57 grams. Almost looks like there's a casting mark on it. It seems pretty light for its size. I decided to break out the pinpointer just to be sure. It sounded off saying it has metal. Not super loud, somewhat faint but was going off. Ran it across the Nox in Gold 1 and it was faintly signaling a number 2 on the VDI. It's probably nothing, but though it's pretty cool. If any of You have any ideas I'd Enjoy hearing them. Thanks for looking and any ideas You may have:) Happy Hunting!!!!
024940A4-9295-4D33-9510-524D51A92647.webp
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom