• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    85.7 KB · Views: 361
OP
OP
Y

yokes

May 12, 2011
Finlay i got another better picture downloaded here ,i had to re size it and the picture got worst but i hope you can still make out that Sun lucking thing up on that boulder. I'll be back in ca in few days and gonna go and check this site out again .I'd like to hear anybodies opinions and toughs about that boulder/sign.
thanks
yokes

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I don't see the sun thing ... But I do see a heart on the left and an A next to it.

One more sign and you have an alpha site

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    86.2 KB · Views: 272

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
To the lower left of the impact "crater" you might have a U or a shield... I can not edit that pic as not in jpeg.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yokes:
Here are a few more things. Is that area above your head, in black, the "sun" mark you're talking about?

Desertmoons, save the photo to your desktop, then right click it and choose "open with", then click on Paint. Mark it up,then click the icon in the upper left corner and select "Save As", the click on "jpeg, jpg," and send it to the file you want it saved to. I just keep using Desktop because it's easy.

untitled Merged.jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Is that a BIG drill hole that the soldier is standing above, if it is, pack a lunch and some water, unless it's shallow

OP
OP
Y

yokes

May 12, 2011
First at all thanks for all of you replying to my post. I'm gonna try to get a better photo up and I'm gonna circle the sun mark.

Attachments

• sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 258
  • sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 227
OP
OP
Y

yokes

May 12, 2011
Looks like it went throe.
Old Dog can you explain to me shortly what's the alpha site? I know it's the stuppid guestion but I'll ask anyway.
I haven't been out there about two years but as i remember that sun mark like just pop-ed up and got my eye. If i was looking other way and i would kept going i would not seen it anymore if I'd looked that direction. I didn't explore much around it or don't know what's behind the rock but if i remember right there was like little ledge leading behind rock on right of it. I'm planing to go out there as soon as i can, maybe this weekend.
There is couple old gold mines fuhrer up in mountains but they seem to be worked at late 30-40 's
I guess i blind but i can't see that large key,maybe i just don't know what to look for - too green
Anyway thanks again and i really appreciate all of your help and time.

Yokes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread