What's new

Any Ideas on this Items Age and Origin??

cambria09

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
3,841
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any Ideas on this Item's Age and Origin??

Hello. I found this "bracelet" about 6-IN down in the main street center median of a small town established in the 1920's. At only 2-IN in diameter it seems small for a bracelet. It is engraved on the inside "SOLID COPPER". Does anyone recognize this? Thanks for the look. HH.

C9
 

Attachments

  • Bi 100912 Copper Bracelet Rev.webp
    Bi 100912 Copper Bracelet Rev.webp
    210.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Bi 100912 Copper Bracelet Obv.webp
    Bi 100912 Copper Bracelet Obv.webp
    148.4 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
Yeah, there was a fad in the 70's with these bracelets. Supposed to help with arthritis pain.
 
Upvote 0
I noticed elsewhere that now the copper jewelers have decided they also have to have magnets in them for maximum healing power. :tongue3:

I still use mouse bones, charcoal from a Yule log, and a bloody chicken foot to heal most things.......guess I'm just old fashioned.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom