What's new

✅ SOLVED Any ideas on this?

Ace 350

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
421
Golden Thread
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 and XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
I’m metal detecting in an area that had a lot of Native American history. I try to keep an eye out for anything that is different or maybe on the surface. I found this the other day. Does anyone know if it is anything worthwhile or just a broken rock? I have no clue when it comes to Indian artifacts.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    951.2 KB · Views: 66
That,s great about this place,got a question,ask away,you,ll get a real answer.I sure do like that bullet collection behind your rock.Nice.
 
Upvote 2

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
720

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom