D DuaneB Tenderfoot Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Murfreesboro, TN. Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 Thread Owner #1 My property was a Union campground and I have been finding bullets and pieces of farm equipment, nails etc. I found this and I am not sure if it could be Civil War related or just another farm tool. Anybody got any ideas of what it is? Thanks, Duane
My property was a Union campground and I have been finding bullets and pieces of farm equipment, nails etc. I found this and I am not sure if it could be Civil War related or just another farm tool. Anybody got any ideas of what it is? Thanks, Duane
bigfoot1 Silver Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 3,792 Reaction score 3,399 Golden Thread 1 Location so.cal.mtns. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 4, 2013 #2 I would repost this in the,"what is it?"forum.Ive seen it before but cant remember yet....good luck
GMD52 Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 2,544 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake Champlain, Vt. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 #3 It looks like a slider that would be used on a logging chain.
R R&C jensen Jr. Member Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 38 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location East coast Detector(s) used Minelab,garrett Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 4, 2013 #4 Chain part.
D DuaneB Tenderfoot Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Murfreesboro, TN. Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Thanks guys. I never noticed the "What Is It" forum. I will use it from now on.
Dwight Frye Full Member Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 177 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Location CHARLOTTE NC Detector(s) used TESORO CIBOLA Apr 4, 2013 #6 Looks like a cable connector on power lines .