What's new

Any ideas what this could be?

striker

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
109
Reaction score
440
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab CTX 3030, Falcon Md 20, and my old Fisher detector, Gold Cube
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was not found in the US. It was found in Taiwan. The coin is for scale and is the size of a US 1 cent . The item is made of silver and was found near a button that reads standard colour. Taiwan has been occupied by the dutch, spanish, and the japanese. I need help identifying with the item sitting on the coin 49001917_2319506214745838_8006127100568272896_n.webp
 

Attachments

  • 48398164_2283868455216382_7484677831285276672_n.webp
    48398164_2283868455216382_7484677831285276672_n.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 48926327_131228991115314_5039311959057498112_n.webp
    48926327_131228991115314_5039311959057498112_n.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I needhelp identifying the item that is on top of the coin. The coin is just for scale.
 
Upvote 0
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I needhelp identifying the item that is on top of the coin. The coin is just for scale.

Oh That !.... heh... well that's a "thingamajig".
 
Upvote 0
Tumbler from a locking mechanism?
 
Upvote 0
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I needhelp identifying the item that is on top of the coin. The coin is just for scale.
embarrased.gif
Oh my - but I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo close! :)
 
Upvote 0
clearly vpnavy those coins are not even close
 
Upvote 0
clearly vpnavy those coins are not even close

One coin is very close! In fact it is so close, it is touching the relic in question!:hello: As for the coins themselves, I only see a 1/4 inch between them.:BangHead:

I think you relic may be from a pipe bowl cover.
 
Upvote 0
Head scratcher thread lol
 
Upvote 0
embarrased.gif
Oh my - but I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo close! :)


If you are curious the coin OP had for scale is a 2016 Taiwan 1 yuan, but similar style to those old Chinese coins.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom