What's new

Any ideas what this is

AnneLewis

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
31
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1556133256.941270.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1556133276.474266.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1556133291.606796.webp
 
It could be a teacher's pointer? Very nice!
 
Upvote 0
That face reminds me of the 1902 movie Trip to the Moontumblr_mwq7uu9JW41rhchkyo1_500.gif
 
Upvote 0
Hmmm I found this thing a while back always wondered what it was, kind of looks like the end of yours... era was 1880-1915 where I found this
 

Attachments

  • 20190424_140942.webp
    20190424_140942.webp
    474.7 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Hmmm I found this thing a while back always wondered what it was, kind of looks like the end of yours... era was 1880-1915 where I found this

I believe it is a cane topper.
 
Upvote 0
Hickory stick lol
 
Upvote 0
Say "Accio Wand!" if nothing happens then go with what DC Matt suggest
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I believe that it is a Torah pointer, used while reading the first books of the bible.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom