crosswinds
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2020
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Snuff boxIs it wheat?
Snuff box the chain is meant as a spoon.
French the designs was frowned upon in England.![]()
Vintage Gold Filled Folding Handbag Holder w/ Original Foam Padding Inside | eBay
Simply open the box, put the side containing the foam pad on the edge of the table and hand your handbag from the little fleur de leis hook. The hook is little. I wouldn't use it with a purse, only a very small clutch or wallet with a strap.www.ebay.com
I never would have guessed that wreath was a 'pill cutter', although must of acted as a breaker on the central line of the pill rather than 'cut' it.![]()
10k Gold Pill Box Trinket Box Snuff Box Crown Cross Old | #33718361
First off: I tested this with a JSP Gold Testing Kit and it tested positive for 10K. T are no markings on this to tell me anything so I will do my best to describe everything. If it's a plating it's awww.worthpoint.com
Yeah... and i always wonder if half the stuff that people have posted online like this is true.I never would have guessed that wreath was a 'pill cutter', although must of acted as a breaker on the central line of the pill rather than 'cut' it.
My theory is, you put the pill on the padding on the inside & used the nipple at the end of the 'cutter' to apply pressure on the central line of the pill, as it easily bent & broke on the padding it wouldn't fly off like on a hard surface.Yeah... and i always wonder if half the stuff that people have posted online like this is true.
Personally i think it is not a "cutter"... but more of a "scoop" type thing.