bob knepper Tenderfoot Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Owensville, Ohio Detector(s) used DFX Oct 3, 2010 #1 Found this braided ring at an 1800's home sight in southwestern Ohio. It measures approximately 2 1/2 " in diameter Attachments DSC00208.webp 133.2 KB · Views: 408
Found this braided ring at an 1800's home sight in southwestern Ohio. It measures approximately 2 1/2 " in diameter
Marchas45 Bronze Member Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 2,050 Reaction score 381 Golden Thread 0 Location A Place In Heaven Detector(s) used Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2010 #2 I resized your picture. What is it made off? Attachments DSC00208.webp 39.9 KB · Views: 385 Upvote 0
doublet2a Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 1,281 Reaction score 306 Golden Thread 0 Location Lindsay, California Detector(s) used Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils. Oct 3, 2010 #3 Looks like bracelet. Tim Upvote 0
LizardsKeep Jr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location East Texas Cow Lot Detector(s) used Shadow x2 Oct 3, 2010 #4 I agree with the bracelet angle but would like to know what it’s made of too. Upvote 0
Blind.In.Texas Bronze Member Joined Sep 1, 2006 Messages 1,703 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Lone Star State Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2010 #5 2 1/2" is very small for a bracelet. I vote for a furniture or cabinetry accessory such as a drawer pull. Upvote 0
2 1/2" is very small for a bracelet. I vote for a furniture or cabinetry accessory such as a drawer pull.
Dano Sverige Silver Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 189 Golden Thread 0 Location SWEDEN Detector(s) used (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II Oct 4, 2010 #6 Could be a "christening" bracelet? 2½" would fit a newborn.They're usually silver though. Upvote 0
LizardsKeep Jr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location East Texas Cow Lot Detector(s) used Shadow x2 Oct 4, 2010 #7 Guilty as charged … didn’t pay attention to the dimensions. Given its shape and size it could be part of most anything I imagine. But it would make a nice bracelet if it were larger. (just trying to get out of the hole I dug lol) Upvote 0
Guilty as charged … didn’t pay attention to the dimensions. Given its shape and size it could be part of most anything I imagine. But it would make a nice bracelet if it were larger. (just trying to get out of the hole I dug lol)
bob knepper Tenderfoot Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Owensville, Ohio Detector(s) used DFX Oct 6, 2010 Thread Owner #8 I am baffled, after doing a light cleaning, it appears to be made out of copper. Upvote 0
LizardsKeep Jr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location East Texas Cow Lot Detector(s) used Shadow x2 Oct 6, 2010 #9 It could still be a drawer pull as Blind suggested. Upvote 0
Got_4by4 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 353 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Valley Id Detector(s) used Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2010 #10 Maybe the 'Bracelet' belonged to a midget with arthritis? Upvote 0
SgtJim Jr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2010 Messages 62 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Upper New York Detector(s) used Garrett Oct 7, 2010 #11 Its a bracelet 1930-40. I have seen these in costume jewelry same style but silver plate on brass. Jim Upvote 0
Its a bracelet 1930-40. I have seen these in costume jewelry same style but silver plate on brass. Jim