What's new

Any ideas

Brewerdaddy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know its a relief. It has a brass token impeded in the back of the relief. It says NYGLYPTOTEK Carlsburg. That is a major museum in Denmark. I have searched everywhere for info on this to no avail. I even emailed the museum and get no reply. I found it in a crawl space on a very old theater. Thanks for looking
.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try posting the pics again. This is my first ever post. It wont be my last though. This site has got me hooked.
 
Upvote 0
Nothing there
 
Upvote 0
IMG00019-20110118-2120.webpIMG00021-20110118-2122.webp
 
Upvote 0
Here ya go..

Tim
 

Attachments

  • IMG00019-20110118-2120.webp
    IMG00019-20110118-2120.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom