What's new

any ideas?

Deputy Dave

Full Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
77
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
ForumRunner_20120503_215019.webp
 
All of this was found in Alabama on a vacant lot near an old Rd. Once called the Spanish Trial. It was all found in the same hole. Some of the crosses I have seen in artifact books of dug items that were recoverd from Spanish settlements. This is just my opinion.
OK thanks. This will be a big help.
 
Upvote 0
I looked over your other items. IMO they appear to be early to mid 20th century Catholic items. There may be some late 19th century items in the mix. I havent IDed the crown but since they were all in the same hole, Im going to guess its from the same timeframe

A very interesting find. If those medals with the modern fonts are aluminum, it would have been lost 1900-1940 approx. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...site-i-dug-awhile-back-using-fisher-cz70.html
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom