C Cj4351 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 23, 2019 Messages 4 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2019 #1 Hey I found all of them with a at max about 1 foot deep in blue clay. All were in about an 8 foot radius. I believe it’s lead but I’m not sure. Thanks Attachments 1E3F3B1D-80FB-4208-B9D7-4F9ADB71DFEA.webp 440.3 KB · Views: 108 28F5B861-9E64-416B-A5DE-BD84762A7FB1.webp 627.5 KB · Views: 91 30458FB8-255E-44B7-8D51-4ADE783EB137.webp 538 KB · Views: 93
Hey I found all of them with a at max about 1 foot deep in blue clay. All were in about an 8 foot radius. I believe it’s lead but I’m not sure. Thanks
T.C. Bronze Member Joined May 17, 2012 Messages 2,432 Reaction score 3,801 Golden Thread 0 Location Kalamity Falls, Orygun Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2019 #2 What state are you in? Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 23, 2019 #3 Looks like lead, have you tried a magnet on it? Upvote 0
C Cj4351 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 23, 2019 Messages 4 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Non- magnetic. Alabama Upvote 0
Tedyoh Bronze Member Joined Apr 13, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 1,670 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2019 #5 Probably melted aluminum from a camp fire. Upvote 0
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,013 Reaction score 9,196 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Jan 24, 2019 #6 Heavy=lead, light=melted aluminum cans. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2019 #7 Keep at it the good stuff will come Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2019 #8 Welcome to tnet Tommy Upvote 0