What's new

Any ideas???

john845

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
408
Reaction score
1,075
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newburgh ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1550525663726-1888919769.webp1550525580021-90962932.webp. I found this yesterday near a barn foundation. The site has colonial coins and wheat cents so I think it was in use until the 40s. The item is made of brass or copper. It appears to be broken off of something or it was longer. I am stumped as to what it was. The only thing I could imagine it was would be a lighting rod. Any ideas are welcome!
 
Yep
Top to a Lightning Rod
 
Upvote 0
Good Id cool find
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for confirming my guess. I wasn't sure because I never saw one quite like this one before.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom