Any info on Golden Girl Mining Co

rich68

Greenie
Mar 8, 2007
Walnut Creek, CA
It is fairly easy to do research on anyone who has mining claims.

In doing some extensive research last year, I noticed that they own DOZENS of claims, and many of them are in areas that I cannot understand why.

Thats my observation...

Volcania

Oct 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let me tell you about my experience with Golden Girl. One week before Christmas 2009 I won a bid for a mining claim put up by them, for $910.00. The next day I called them twice and left a message with my phone #, with no reply. Monday I e-mailed them and asked if there was a problem, again no reply. I had to leave town because of the holiday, upon returning Friday I discovered that they had reposted the same mining claim, stating that I did not want the claim. They also blackballed me from bidding on there sight.
The next week that same claim was sold for a higher price, which I can only conclude that they wanted more money for the claim. Then making me look like the bad guy.
I informed Ebay about the situation, don't know if anything was ever done.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
a year or two back, over on the gpaa site there was a disscussion about them and it wasnt a good one! i personnaly havent have any dealings with them(good or bad) but Johns saying is good advice! buyer bewarer! to me, these "paper claims" are skirting the law! and "mining the miners" might fit this situation!

shamantreasure

Greenie
Jan 1, 2010
South Dakota
Why buy a claim when you can stake your own ore even find claims others forgot to pay their dues of get waivers on and you pay the dues to own said claim. Get contact with your local blm forest service and get a claim.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread