What's new

Any MA hunters out there?

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
I was just wondering if there were any hunters from Mass. because I feel like I'm the only one in my city ???
It feels lonely.
 
Upvote 0
If you are the only one in your city you should be thrilled.
 
skelly9131 said:
If you are the only one in your city you should be thrilled.
I am, thats why I'm getting so lucky I guess, but I am just wondering.
 
Therer's a few CRH from MA that I know.Plus I make road trips there,hit some banks today a matter of fact in MA ;D :thumbsup:
 
RIcoinhunter said:
Therer's a few CRH from MA that I know.Plus I make road trips there,hit some banks today a matter of fact in MA ;D :thumbsup:
Realy? :D In what cities?
 
skelly9131 said:
If you are the only one in your city you should be thrilled.

I agree lonely is a good thing to be when you are CRH'g. :tongue3:

I would be "ABSOLUTLY" Thrilled if I were the only one in my area. :hello2:

But alas, tis sad, that I am not........ >:(

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom