Any metal detecting clubs or groups in central Alabama?

Bamadad53

Oct 24, 2016
Central Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Going to be in Fayette county in a couple weeks
Any insights?

salvage diver

Feb 11, 2012
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites-DFX & Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to metal detecting and am interesting in finding out if there are any clubs or groups in the Elmore county or Central Alabama area. Also, does anyone know of any interesting sites to hunt in this area? I have no clue where to start and after reading some horror stories about hunting in the wrong places, I want to make sure I am not trespassing or breaking any laws. Any info is greatly appreciated. :icon_sunny:

i am in Montgomery and if you are still on this page, let me know. If anyone else is in the area feel to reach out and let’s get together.

pgpate

Jul 24, 2021
Prattville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm an Air Force retiree living in Prattville AL who is new to metal detecting. I'd enjoy meeting with others in the local area to learn more about this hobby. Please let me know of any planned trips or meetings that I could atttend.

Jxh80

Aug 24, 2021
Montgomery, AL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Live just north of Montgomery; interested in metal detecting

i am in Montgomery and if you are still on this page, let me know. If anyone else is in the area feel to reach out and let’s get together.

I have not metal detected before, but am intrigued by it. Seems like it would be a lot of fun. Do you still live in Montgomery? Still detecting? Interested in meeting up sometime?

Jxh80

Aug 24, 2021
Montgomery, AL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interested in Metal Detecting

I'm an Air Force retiree living in Prattville AL who is new to metal detecting. I'd enjoy meeting with others in the local area to learn more about this hobby. Please let me know of any planned trips or meetings that I could atttend.

I?m kind of in the same boat as you. I don?t know much of anything about metal decking, but would like to learn and try it out. I just moved to the area to live close to my brother who is in the Air Force. Would you be interested in meeting up sometime soon?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread