What's new

Any morels yet

fatsmahoney

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
Lookin for some updates let us know where youre findin them
 

Attachments

  • DSC00911.webp
    DSC00911.webp
    135.8 KB · Views: 253
Im Thinkin about printing your picture and frying it up to eat. :laughing9: No haystacks yet here in WV. :dontknow:
 
I haven't seen any yet but it won't be long.
 
ditto....same here...
 
Garden asparagus and morels YUMMY combo!! Greens and fungilicious! ffd
 
My buddy started finding shrooms in Allegan a couple of weeks ago.
 
Yes!......
The Moral to the story is.......
The only Fun guy I like is......... ME! :laughing7:

I like finding them, but don't like eating them! Wished I did.
 
I'll PM you my address and you send me what you find....... :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom