What's new

Any New Water Hunters In The Orlando Area?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,450
Reaction score
72,696
Golden Thread
0
Just checking to see if there are any new beach hunters in the Orlando area?
 
Upvote 0
I live in Lakeland. Would be interested in getting together on either coast...
 
Sounds good, I plan on going this Saturday...
 
me too, I had a place picked out that I got a tip on, gulf coast, send me a private message if you interested
 
I live in Ocala and would love to hunt with a more experienced hunter to shorten my learning curve.
 
I just moved to Lake Placid this past Wednesday and only have a cheap radio shack detector that was in the shed. But I am intending on getting into this hobby a bit more since I don't live in northern Indiana anymore where there's NOTHING of interest to be found there.
 
been down that way twice but that was just to visit Wally world :walk:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom