NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 20, 2012 #1 I found these today. After tossing one, I found these two and decided they looked like some sort of Celt or something. Do they look like anything to any one else? Upvote 0
I found these today. After tossing one, I found these two and decided they looked like some sort of Celt or something. Do they look like anything to any one else?
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2012 #2 You might want to give us a side view. Also a little closer. Thank You!
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 20, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Ok! Man, that's a photo album for probably a geofact
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2012 #4 Are the objects sandstone? If the are I personally dismiss them as tools.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 20, 2012 Thread Owner #5 old digger said: Are the objects sandstone? If the are I personally dismiss them as tools. Click to expand... They are rough. So, probably sandstone. By "dismiss" what do you mean?
old digger said: Are the objects sandstone? If the are I personally dismiss them as tools. Click to expand... They are rough. So, probably sandstone. By "dismiss" what do you mean?
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 21, 2012 #6 What he means is if they are sandstone then they are not tools and are just natural stones.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 21, 2012 Thread Owner #7 The Grim Reaper said: What he means is if they are sandstone then they are not tools and are just natural stones. Click to expand... 10-4
The Grim Reaper said: What he means is if they are sandstone then they are not tools and are just natural stones. Click to expand... 10-4