Jul 10, 2007
Edgewater Fla,
Detector(s) used
ACE 250... & Bounty Hunter LONESTAR

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I love my lesche.used a no name el cheapo b4 that.my lesche is 8 yrs old.I took the plastic
handle sleeve off and wrapped the handle with 3m electrical tape.no problems.

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Never had that one. My Lesche cost me about the same and I have been digging, prying rocks out of holes and chunks of hard black clay we have around here, for 3 years with it and it has never bent. Great tool, just wish it was a little longer.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was given a Gator digger long ago and upgraded to a Lesche since using one once and loved it so I had to buy one. I've never regreated it. Buy the best equipement you can afford.

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Another vote for Lesche. I have tried to break mine many times and I just can't break it! That spells quality.

CoinMiner

Greenie
Jul 16, 2007
Rockport, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic IDX, Garrett ACE 250
no I haven't used the Gator, but I have a Lesche and love it like the rest of the guys. Cuts like butter, digs like someone else is doing the digging! I am glad I spent the money for the Lesche.

Mitch

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
That good ha? i'm sold I'll try one.

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
CoinMiner said:
no I haven't used the Gator, but I have a Lesche and love it like the rest of the guys. Cuts like butter, digs like someone else is doing the digging! I am glad I spent the money for the Lesche.

Mitch

Here is a little trick I learned several years ago. I clean off my Lesche and put a coating of Armoral over the blade and the dirt and clay won't stick and it cuts slicker.

Les

OP
OP
CORY IN FLA

CORY IN FLA

Jul 10, 2007
Edgewater Fla,
Detector(s) used
ACE 250... & Bounty Hunter LONESTAR
diggerfororo ill make sure i try that with the armoral when i get mine, I bet even a cooking spry like pam would work too spray it and wipe it off. They use to sell a silicone spray that would make a smooth surface real slick also a car wax im sure would work too ....

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
CORY IN FLA said:
diggerfororo ill make sure i try that with the armoral when i get mine, I bet even a cooking spry like pam would work too spray it and wipe it off. They use to sell a silicone spray that would make a smooth surface real slick also a car wax im sure would work too ....

I guess any type silicone product would work, I just used armoral. I use it on "all" of my diggin tools.

Les

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions