any place to sell pennies besides Ebay?

You could try Craigs list, a lot of people have had luck selling silver coins there. I don't know about pennies though.

I have looked on CL I see no other posts about pennies on there.

I have looked on CL I see no other posts about pennies on there.

Good, no competition! I don't do pennies myself, but from what I have gathered from other posts some have found buyers for most/all of their copper production based on response from an initial CL posting. If I were to get into this game I would post on CL before feeBay. If you don't get any response, at least you aren't out any money.

Setup a little stand at a busy intersection in your town.

People sell stuff in the charter member section as well, you might find a buyer there. Although, I think it is normally Ag and Au sold in there, not sure if there are any Cu buyers.

My dream business idea is to buy a 3 ft x 3 ft plot of land on the LV Strip and build a wishing well there. Think of all the funny money (and real $ for that matter) u would get. 1 employee only-me!

My dream business idea is to buy a 3 ft x 3 ft plot of land on the LV Strip and build a wishing well there. Think of all the funny money (and real $ for that matter) u would get. 1 employee only-me!

90 percent of your profit would go towards "protection" from the local outfit.

You could always ask Plehbah, he was always in the market for "dirty pennies"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back