B bigmac4 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Prospecting Nov 9, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I would like to find out more about md and prospecting.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,758 Reaction score 35,451 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 9, 2011 #2 bigmac4 said: I would like to find out more about md and prospecting. Click to expand... Sent you a PM!
bigmac4 said: I would like to find out more about md and prospecting. Click to expand... Sent you a PM!
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2011 #3 ....... a whole section on here devoted to just that