What's new

Any railroad buffs out there? Need help on U.P R.R tag.

nova

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
926
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After doing a little research on this U.P R.R tag I noticed there is fakes. I am wondering if this might be one. It's brass and measures 1 7/8 top to bottom, and 1 3/4 side to side from bottom rounded portion. It also has two stars across from check. I can-not make a makers name, it's corroded. Any help or links would be appreciative.
 

Attachments

  • RR tag (Large).webp
    RR tag (Large).webp
    76 KB · Views: 220
  • RR tag 001 (Large).webp
    RR tag 001 (Large).webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 203
The only fakes that I am aware of have "Baggage Man" runtogether as "Baggageman" ..
There may be others, though.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom