What's new

Any spots around Amicalola falls

shaggy21

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going camping/panning at Amicalola falls next week and want to know of so spots to go too. All I'm taking is a pan and crevice tool. Please let me know so I can entertain the whole family.
 
Upvote 0
Ive never tried around Amicalola. I have been up around Dahlonega a couple times lately and have not had any luck. I found a couple of the tiniest specks ever but that was it. Let me know how you do.
 
I will
 
I did not find anything but I had a great time
 
I did not find anything but I had a great time
I'm a heading off to the Coopers Creek area next week- hope to find something. Most I hear of all they say or are willing to say is they have found nothing to flour gold which is probably smart way to tell about ones gold exploits anyway :laughing7: .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom