What's new

any subforums here for posting short md vacation story

labradigger1

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Location
tucker co wv
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, mxt pro, tdi, bullseye II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i took a trip w/ the family 2 labor days ago and have a short story i would like to post, applicable here?
 
I'm looking forward to it
 
alrighty then, which subforum to post under?
 
General is fine, look forward to reading it..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
alrighty then, which subforum to post under?

All day at work I'm thinking can't wait to get home and read labradiggers story but no story
And now it's been built up in my mind and will have to be a pretty good story to meet my expectations.
Please don't let this discourage you I'm still greatly looking forward to it
 
It is posted under groundhog v nickel, i have a rough drarft @ home and probably forgot half of the story but what i recall is posted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom