Maka13
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2021
- Messages
- 93
- Reaction score
- 277
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
You’ve been awesome! I appreciate your suggestions. I am out of time now but I am super interested in hunting again. Maybe we can find me some spots in my area!Sent a PM. Since you're already there, quickest way to find places to pan streams... try making a post in TNet prospecting forums. I do have an older GPAA mining guide, shows on map borders of gold placers, with article on where to pan. By the time I could find it, read it, somebody on the forum here would have it answered.
Thank you in advance!

I’m kind of bummed because I’d like to get home to my kids. But… if I have to stay here, I’m ready to replace my stolen metal detector and find myself any little treasure possible. Let’s do this!






