ANY VALUE HERE?

I do, and I always get ridiculed.
Anyways, yes sir.

I do, and I always get ridiculed.
Anyways, yes sir.

Rules are different there, admins have said no politics except for our politics forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

At the Wake Forest Baptist Hospital in W-S, N.C. you get those coins in change from their vending machines. When I collected them to get a set that was my way of obtaining the coins. There should be a value out there from a collector that needs those particular coins for a complete set. I like all coins of the Presidents. I had a collection when they were made out of aluminum. Those there are gold plated but it wears off rather quickly if you handle them. Myself I like them. They are worth a dollar each face value and should bring $5 to a collector. I wonder why one of the coins has an "A" on the front and the other "AA" Could it be a mint mark? or the year minted?

Last edited:
Jeff - Absolutely worthless... send them to me immediately!
dts

Worth $1.00 each Aren't They ??

only Value to me would be if I dug or at least Detected Them
While Hunting.

Otherwise I'm glad No one ever stuck me with any of them.
as I'd have to buy something else to spend them Quick.
Even IF I Didn't need anything. or request 4 Quarters Instead.

Of Course All Coins with Former & Present Human Beings on
Disgust me !

Even a coin with Selena Gomez or Milla Jovovich on would be of no real collector value
to me. And probably turn out looking Ugly !~

I'd rather see Dollar Coins Cartwheel Size (or sold Siver, 3 Cent Trime Size) with fantasy figures (WB Cartoon Characters,, Liberty, Aliens Etc.),
or even with Antique Cars on. even just numbers $1.00 on one Side,
One Dollar on the Other Would look better then a Dead President ! Or Old Grouchy Bag

Last edited:
Franklin: good point to bring up the "A" and the "AA". Be interesting to find the answer, the why who etc. Never noticed them before.

they are silver 'layered' it says

What size are they similar too., dollar, quarter, or?

Similar to an ounce silver bullion

oh, I thought they were the newest dollar coins.
I haven't been paying attention to the Mints Doings for Years.

So they are actually Tokens worth Collector Value Only

I always Thought "Double Eagle " Meant $20.00
But That is when it's Gold Coins.

& Now that I Know these were produced by a private company that explains things.
They probably never researched the Phrase. & Just thought "ca-Ching $$$$ for Us,
if people think they are purchasing Double Eagles "

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back