dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found a good many of these in the woods of my logging jobs, ddnt know if they were worth anything

image-3417515331.jpg

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do they all look just like that one? Any markings? If yes, probaby not worth more than a few bucks. I could be wrong, I am no expert, but have collected a bunch in the past. Generally the larger, more oddly shaped or colorful ones go for more, but there are the few exceptions.

OP
OP
dholland02

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a couple that r like green glass with stuff written on them and couple that r that brown but shaped a little different

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The green with words might be worth checking out. There are hundreds of shapes, bunches of colors/styles/makers out there, so who knows, you might have a winner : ) ebay lists tons, but like everything else, only the best are selling.

OP
OP
dholland02

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They just have been laying in my garage along with all the other bottles I have come across when I was logging

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like me, I have a basement of bottles/insulators. I used to catalog them, but then computers came along and I was too lazy to transfer all the data to Excel : )

And some day our kids will come along and throw them all away as junk : )

OP
OP
dholland02

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha my wife would tell me to let that stuff in my moms garage not to bring it home.

I'd find old dump pits along fields and kick through them and bring all kindas bottles home

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure there are a lot of wives/husbands out there who either hate or just tolerate our love of "treasures". I've been lucky ex-husband didn't mind it too much and current boyfriend wants to help display, but my house has no wall space-doors and windows everywhere!

OP
OP
dholland02

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I four these pita back years ago, I wasnt into metal detecting and pit hunting like i am
now I could have a massive collection if I was lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread