What's new

Anybody Ever See This

Silver crazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, CZ-7A Pro
I went in to one of my dump banks and while getting my money I see a bank employee with a half bag off the machine rerolling and reboxing. Has anyone ever saw this in your dump banks, that is kind scary, what stops them from searching the boxes that you order then rerolling them.
 
Upvote 0
Silver crazy said:
I went in to one of my dump banks and while getting my money I see a bank employee with a half bag off the machine rerolling and reboxing. Has anyone ever saw this in your dump banks, that is kind scary, what stops them from searching the boxes that you order then rerolling them.

You mean he was re-rolling loose Coin customers and probably Dumpers dumps?
 
Yes exactly, there is one guy who dumps 20 boxes a week at this location, he was putting them into Brinks rolls and Boxes. This particular bank employee also looks for Silver.
 
If I was a teller, I'd be looking if I could
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom